Hyman D. Thompson, MD
- Residency: St. Louis University Family Medicine Residency, O'Fallon, St. Louis, Missouri
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science: Biology, magna cum laude, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
About The Provider
Dr. Hyman Thompson provides a wide variety of clinical services to all ages from infant to geriatrics. He is sensitive to the unique needs and goals o each individual patient. Dr. Thompson believes that developing an open and caring patient/provider relationship yields optimal outcomes. He works with each one of his patients to discuss ways they can make better choices for themselves plus provides advanced care planning along with goals of care discussions.
Dr. Thompson enjoys puzzles, basketball, gaming, guitar, and casual biking.
- Preventive medicine
- Well child care
- Adolescent care
- Adult care
- Care of geriatric patients
- Women's health
- Cholesterol and diabetes management
- Hypertension and related disorders
- Minor procedures